Monday, March 26, 2012

BRG team video

Skipped this one to the front of the line for all the Ders out there and got the video up ASAP for round 1. I think it's safe to say we all had a blast and that's what it's all about. Thanks again to Graham and Kirby for putting it on!
BRG Video


Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the next race is on ferrier trail in new castle. It's a smooth trail with lots of sweeping corners and a bunch of creek crossing at the end. Great choice for the D cup as it's a fun trail that not many of us have done. Since there's not much out there about it figured I'd throw a good link up:
Ferrier map
There's limited parking and a map at the trail head.
See ya'll then!
-Fred

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]