Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Schedule change - Race 3 postponed

Hey folks

I found out today that Montgomery county is hosting a skills clinic on Friday afternoon.  Sean Castle, Brad Buchanan, and Fred Phillips are leading it. I've decided to change the d-cup schedule so they are able to make this weekend's race, and also so I'm able to help out with the clinic.

Race #3 at Deer Trail will be postponed until Sunday, probably sometime early afternoon. I want to check with everyone's schedule before setting a time. . Please send me an email  (miniwisejosh@gmail.com) if you can come race on Sunday and there's a time that works really well or not at all. I'll post confirmation about what time we will meet by Thursday.

Sorry about the last minute change in schedule. I hope it doesn't mess up anyone weekend plans. The remaining d-cup races are still scheduled on Friday afternoons.

Cheers,
BRG

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]